*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates November 25

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

Updates November 25 Empty
PostSubject: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm proud to say that all forum updates are finally done.

Once we get some more active members I will start off some fun contests for you to participate in.

We need to get more active members, whether it be old members coming back, or new members entirely. If you have any ideas on how to go about this, please let me know.

I may be changing the look of the site over the next little while. If you have some ideas for some images for the banner or forum pictures, send me a link to them and I will check them out.

I believe that's all the updates for now, happy role playing. ^__^

~Hitori/Yumiko~

Back to top Go down
https://deathnotegame.forumotion.com
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 am

Awesome Smile and the thing with new members is we need quite a few, and hopefully they dont just post a couple of things and never come back to the site.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:23 am

Spam like crazy trolls Very Happy.But seriously we should probably do something like this in the future want you're site to be advertised on our site advertise our site on you'res.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Well if you guys are on any other RP forums you guys could ask them if they would advertise this site and we will advertise theirs. I don't mind advertising other sites, but it would be nice if they helped us out too.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotegame.forumotion.com
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm only on one other site and they dont have toooo many members but I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Neito Riba

Neito Riba

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

you guys have facebook?if so and you have some firends that like the series adverties on your and their walls and say what a cool site this is.You could also make a special facebook user or page to adverties it so when someone looks up death note theres a chance they might stumble upon it..oh one more thing...RAWWRR IM BACK GUYZ!:Dlol
Back to top Go down
Neito Riba

Neito Riba

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm

gah im so rusty!i need to get a rp going to get me back in the grove X_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates November 25   Updates November 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates November 25
Page 1 of 1