*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting up with an old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 am

Spedster tossed around in his sleep when he finally woke up. He stood up, looked at the couch and saw that Ren has already woke up. He looked around and smelled coffee he went to the kitchen and that's when he felt that his head hurt like hell. He saw Ren standing in the kitchen and forced a smile. Yo Ren....hey listen have you got some apsirin around here?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Ren smirked and headed to the bathroom again. She opened up the medicine cabinet and took out her bottle of Advil. Walking back to the kitchen, she handed him the bottle and asked, "Would you like some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 am

He took the pill out of the bottle and drank it with water. I don't like coffee, but I wouldn't mind some tee, green, if available. He sat down on a chair. Soo...how did you like it yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

She searched through her cupboards looking for her tea, she didn't really drink the stuff. Coffee was where it was at. Finally, she found one bag and boiled him some water. "I don't know." She started. "Hardly remember it." She frowned, pouring herself some coffee and taking a sip. "I'm sorry. Must not have been a pretty sight. How are you feeling?" The water started to boil and she poured him a cup, putting the teabag in and handing it to him. She set down some sugar and milk on the table.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 pm

He took some sugar put it in the cup and mixed it. [color=darkred]Nah you were actually pretty cute when you fell asleep on the pavement./color] He laughed and took a sip of his tea. And I'm feeling pretty shitty. You?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 am

She blinked. "Fell asleep on the pavement?!" Ugh, why the hell did she have to drink so much?! She slapped her forehead and instantly wish she hadn't. "Ugh, Yeah. You and me both." Grumbling, she took a sip of coffee. "You feel like shit? Did you pass out too? Were you drunk too?" Trying to think about last night, she groaned, her head splitting. "I didn't know you were even tipsy. You seemed to handle your alcohol well."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 am

He grinned. Years and years of experience. But even so you can sometimes have a hangover it's natural. He took a sip of his tee. And no I didn't pass out I caried you back home, good thing you still had some strenght to tell lme where you live or else I would have to leave you in the street. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:20 pm

She gasped. "Leave me on the street?! That's so mean!" She was wondering how he knew where she lived, now she got the answer. She sipped her coffee before taking out a slice of bread and ripped a piece off popping it into her mouth, playfully glaring at Spedster.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

He smiled at her. You also said that you regreted not kissing me because you were to drunk. So I think we should fix that mistake. He stood up and went closer to her smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm

She put down her coffee and held up her hands. "Why would I have said that?!" She asked in shock. She was never the type to slip something like that out. "I never would have said that." She stood firm but backed away inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 am

He laughed. Alright I can take a hint. He got back to his seat. I was just joking but to think you would be so scared to kiss me. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:14 pm

She blushed embarrassingly. "It's not that I'm scared." She fiddled with some napkins. "It's.. I'm not around men a lot. " Her face turned bright red. "Uh.. I'm going to go shower and change. Have something to eat, watch TV. I'll be right back." She finished her coffee and got the heck out of there quickly. She went to her room and grabbed clothes and a towel before locking herself into her bathroom, taking a quick but beautiful hot shower. She got dressed in her dark blue skinny jeans and a band Tee before drying her hair.

Stepping out into the cool hallway, Ren made her way back to Sped. "If you want.. "She cleared her throat. "You may take a shower as well." She gulped, she never had a man stay all night at her home before it was definitely weird. "Or you can just leave and go shower better at your house." She added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 pm

While Ren was showering Spedster sat down on the couch and was watching TV. When Ren came down he smiled. Oh I think I will just shower when I get home, but to leave straightly? Huh you must really want me out....are you waiting for a boyfriend? He smiled playfully at her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Ren rubbed the towel through her hair and frowned. "No, I don't have a boyfriend. What do you care anyways?" She stuck out her tongue and continued to dry her hair with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 pm

He laughed. Well we were on a date and I thought we had something between us, and if we had I would have liked to know would I need to fight for you're feelings with someone, but since we don't have anything between us I don't have to worry...Or do I? He smiled layfully at her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm

She blinked replaying his words over and over in her head. "Hmm.. No.. But I do however remember that you said you only went out on a date with me because you thought I was kira." She put a hand on her hip and looked at him. "So, technically to you, that wasn't a date." She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 am

He laughed. Oh but I love mixing my job and personal life it adds more action into my life. He laughed again. But if you want to we can be just friends...but if not..just say the word. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 am

She blinked. It was all down to her? Screw that. She would not go out with someone because it makes for an interesting part in their life. She wanted someone that knows what he wanted and would go after it, no matter how hard it was. Not leave it up to the female to give the final answer. If a fellow was interested in her, he would make it known and try.
Shaking her head, she said, "Friends. Barely friends." She went to the front door and opened it for him. "Well, I think it's time you went on home. You're starting to stank up the place." She stared at the wall, not making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 am

Spedster shrugged. Alright He said as he started walking toward the door but kissed Ren on the cheek. Being friends is boring, if you change you're mind give me a call. You have a day and I will call you then for a second day. He left grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

She growled in frustration and slammed the door shut as soon as he stepped outside. "Being friends is boring?! How could he say something like that?" She growled, talking to herself as she went and cleaned up the kitchen. "A day? Who the hell does he think he is? He's lucky he even knows me." Grumbling, she did the dishes. Put everything away. Leaning on the counter, she chewed her fingertip, angry.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Spedster went away and laughed that Ren slammed the door. Ain't that cute... He suddenly changed into a more serious tone. [i]I should propably keep on friendly terms with her, in case she is Kira. Heh, I wonder will I have to go behind Ruby's and L' back....again, just like old times. He went to Ruby's house smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with an old friend.   Meeting up with an old friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with an old friend.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4